The US has everything to offer, from beautiful coastlines to stunning national parks. Everyone knows that. We, however, wanted to do a surprise and select the most hidden places that you don’t ever expect to see in the US.
We would also like to take this opportunity to remind that with SPENTapp, you get 2% cash back from any Airbnb apartment. This means, that you pay the same as everyone else, but you get refunded 2% from your purchase. How cool is that?
Anyway, going back to the surprise, below are the 5 top destinations that will change your life.
1. Wisconsin – Alaska Apostle Islands National Lakeshore Ice Caves If you like new adventures in the nature, this is the perfect place for you! Surrounded by natural frozen waterfalls, it’s considered to be one of the most beautiful ice caves in the world.
2. Oregon – Tamanawas Falls This delightful waterfall flows over a cliff by flowing lava and it’s located in one of the US’ national forests. Hidden, but not difficult to reach.
3. Colorado – San Juan Mountain’s Blue Lakes This is one of the most incredible landscapes you will find in Colorado. Surrounded by spectacular mountains and magnificent lakes, it’s one of the best places to hike with your family and friends.
4. California – Bodie Ghost Town This place was built in the 1800s and abandoned in the 1920s. If you like the adrenaline of an extreme scary place with haunted houses, this is a real-life ghost town that you can walk through.
5. Florida – Dry Tortugas Finally, if you like sunbathing, relaxing and swimming, this is just the place for you. It’s considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. And there is no risk that you will be disturbed.
This is the end of our surprise, and the beginning of your journey. If you liked these places, let us know in the comments below. Keep us in mind and you will have SPENT smartly while travelling!